Commerical plane slides off taxiway at Denver Airport
DENVER — Officials at Denver International Airport told local news there that a Southwest Airlines jet slid off the taxiway Saturday night.
FOX 31 in Denver reports that airport officials say the plane’s nose gear slid off the taxiway, but there are no reported injuries.
Southwest Airlines Flight 1905, carrying 125 passengers and five crew members, landed in Denver from Oakland.
There were no initial reports of injuries, although airport officials set up a triage unit at one of the gates.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age