UTA offering free FrontRunner South rides on Dec. 8
SALT LAKE CITY – UTA is offering free FrontRunner rides to show off their new line to Utah County.
Free rides will be offered between Provo and Salt Lake City on Saturday, Dec. 8. Trains will run every 30 minutes between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m.
The 45-mile commuter rail will connect Salt Lake City and Provo, with trips taking less than an hour. The extension officially opens on Dec. 10.
It’s part of a $2.3 billion project that also includes the Draper, West Jordan and Airport TRAX lines.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- 300 motorists trapped in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats