Police seize 27 pounds of spice in smoke shop bust
KAYSVILLE, Utah – A smoke shop owner was arrested after a spice investigation by the Davis Metro Narcotics Strike Force.
Adel Al-Mukahel is the owner of Victor’s Smoke Shop in Kaysville and VIP Smokes and Hookah in South Jordan. Agents say that on multiple occasions, undercover agents were able to purchase spice from both stores.
Al-Mukahel and two other men were arrested for distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
Agents seized more than 27 pounds of spice and more than $230,000 in cash.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church