Britney Spears: Another season of ‘X Factor’ in store?
(CNN) — Considering that Simon Cowell already radically shuffled the hired talent on “The X Factor,” it wouldn’t be a great sign if he had to do it again.
Thankfully, he doesn’t have to worry about new judge Britney Spears disappearing on him. The 30-year-old pop star, who signed on for a reported single season of the Fox reality competition for $15 million, has found herself pretty taken with her new job.
As she relayed to press at Monday’s “X Factor” finalists party, she’ll “definitely” be back for another season.
“It’s a lot of fun. It’s different from anything I’ve ever done before, but it’s a lot of fun,” Spears continued. “We get to sit back and get to be entertained, and it’s just wonderful. It’s really cool.”
By Breeanna Hare, CNN.
CNN’s KJ Matthews contributed to this report.
™ & © 2012 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving