Tips for managing grief during holidays
Good Day Utah sat down with Kathie Supiano, the Director of the Caring Connections grief program at the University of Utah College of Nursing, to talk about dealing with grief this holiday season.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Rock slide leaves 2 people dead inside house in Rockville
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church