Lanes reopen along I-15 in Utah County
SALT LAKE CITY – UDOT is opening all 12 lanes along Interstate 15 in Utah County on Monday morning.
All lanes of traffic in both directions will be open from Lehi to Spanish Fork during the day. Night work will continue on the project while crews finish landscaping, concrete work and other activities.
The entire I-15 CORE project is scheduled for completion in December. UDOT says the 35-month completion makes I-15 CORE the fastest billion-dollar highway project ever built in the country.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Rock slide leaves 2 people dead inside house in Rockville
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church