Lanes reopen along I-15 in Utah County
SALT LAKE CITY – UDOT is opening all 12 lanes along Interstate 15 in Utah County on Monday morning.
All lanes of traffic in both directions will be open from Lehi to Spanish Fork during the day. Night work will continue on the project while crews finish landscaping, concrete work and other activities.
The entire I-15 CORE project is scheduled for completion in December. UDOT says the 35-month completion makes I-15 CORE the fastest billion-dollar highway project ever built in the country.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age