McAdams campaign releases internal poll numbers
SALT LAKE CITY – Salt Lake County Mayor candidate Ben McAdams released his internal poll numbers in response to other polls with vastly different numbers.
McAdams’ poll, taken last Monday, shows him up 48.5 percent to Mark Crockett’s 44.9 percent, with 6.6 percent undecided. The margin of error for the poll is 4.4 percent.
Democrat McAdams and Republican Crockett are facing off to replace outgoing Mayor Peter Corroon, who is stepping down after two terms as county mayor.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory