Salt Lake Co. law enforcement play dodgeball for charity
HERRIMAN, Utah – Members of the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office gathered in Herriman for a dodgeball tournament on Saturday. Proceeds from the tournament will benefit Special Olympics Utah.
FOX 13 photojournalist Pete DeLuca was at Herriman High School Saturday to check out the tournament.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats