Salt Lake Co. law enforcement play dodgeball for charity
HERRIMAN, Utah – Members of the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office gathered in Herriman for a dodgeball tournament on Saturday. Proceeds from the tournament will benefit Special Olympics Utah.
FOX 13 photojournalist Pete DeLuca was at Herriman High School Saturday to check out the tournament.
- Viral Video: 'Kiss The Girl In Real Life' filmed in Utah
- Authorities identify victim in Taylorsville homicide investigation
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- Suspect in custody after SWAT situation in Ogden
- 2 sustain serious to critical injuries in 4-car crash, lane closures on Bangerter Highway