President Obama’s SLC campaign headquarters vandalized
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for whoever vandalized President Obama’s Salt Lake City campaign headquarters on Thursday.
Salt Lake City Police say someone threw two rocks at the front window of the headquarters building, located at 200 South and 175 West.
Several workers found the mess of broken glass at about 9 a.m. The window has since been boarded up.
Anyone with information is asked to call SLCPD.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Tennessee family finds dead man under deck during Easter egg hunt