Mia Love holds Mitt Romney viewing party
WEST JORDAN — About 100 people plus the Utah congressional candidate Mia Love held a viewing party as GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney delivered his speech Thursday night.
Those Republican supporters excited with what they were hearing from Tampa. They liked Romney’s message, especially about the American economy and the 12 million jobs he promised.
“This is why I support him so well, his family values are just so incredibly similar to what Utah’s family values are,” said Love. “He talked about energy independence; he talked about creating jobs, 12 million jobs. He talked about the things that are important.”
FOX 13’s Gene Kennedy was as Love’s viewing party with more.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Washington woman unknowingly live-tweets husband's death
- Utah Supreme Court considers overturning child killer's conviction
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue
- Shocking new gun control ad released around Newtown anniversary