UDOT: Weekend road construction update
I-80 in Summit County:
I-80 will be closed in Wanship to replace bridges on SR-32. Westbound lanes will close Friday at 7 p.m. through Saturday. Eastbound lanes will close on Saturday night through Sunday.
Drivers are advised to use I-84 through Ogden as an alternate route.
SR-32 will be closed next weekend. The project is part of Renovate I-80, a plan to reinforce and improve roads along I-80.
Salt Lake County:
There will be ramp closures and lane restrictions in Salt Lake City this weekend.
The ramp from I-15 to westbound I-80 will close on Friday night and the eastbound SR-201 freewill will close at 900 West on Saturday night.
On I-15 in Utah County, a new exit located from southbound I-15 to US-6 and Spanish Fork Main Street will be put in place.
The exit will move half a mile north to allow crews to complete barrier work on the freeway.
All construction work depends on weather and other conditions. For the latest on UDOT closures and restrictions, visit www.udot.utah.gov, follow @UtahDOTon twitter, utahdot on Facebook or download one of the free UDOT apps for iPhone and Android.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base