AT&T annouces 4G LTE upgrade coming to Salt Lake
SALT LAKE CITY — AT&T is making a big investment in Salt Lake City with a upgrade in their wireless signal.
The wireless giant earmarked a $100 million to bring 4G LTE to the city by the end of this year.
Salt Lake customers with AT&T service will then get the fastest and latest wireless network technology.
The move was announced in the company’s annual meeting of stockholders.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say