Police looking for runaway teen
Police are looking for a 14-year-old Salt Lake City girl who police say ran away on Tuesday.
Ayla Cheyene Noel has been missing since March 27. She is about 5-foot, 2-inches tall, weighs about 135 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes with pierced ears.
Police say the endangered runaway also goes by Alex and may still be in the area.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory