Recall on Gerber infant formula
Gerber has recalled some powered infant formula.
The recall is related to “GOOD START Gentle” powered formula in 23.2 ounce plastic packaging. The product number is GXP1684 with an expiration date of March 5, 2013.
Gerber officials said the formula does not pose a health risk, but might have a foul odor.
People with the product should contact Gerber for a refund.
More information on the recall from Gerber.
- Matthew David Stewart found dead in jail cell in apparent suicide
- Couple killed in motor home crash during family trip to Disneyland
- Investigation into West Point boys' deaths wraps up
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment