Recall on Gerber infant formula
Gerber has recalled some powered infant formula.
The recall is related to “GOOD START Gentle” powered formula in 23.2 ounce plastic packaging. The product number is GXP1684 with an expiration date of March 5, 2013.
Gerber officials said the formula does not pose a health risk, but might have a foul odor.
People with the product should contact Gerber for a refund.
More information on the recall from Gerber.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"